InnoPeaks Community & Operations Intern
Reporting to the Program Manager of InnoPeaks, as Community & Operations intern, your job is to make InnoPeaks community feel welcome, both at the campus & online, represent the values of InnoPeaks and make sure the daily operations are running smoothly.
The InnoPeaks community includes Groupe Mutuel, Fusion, startups, mentors, other communities and members (such as Swiss Healthcare Startups).
You will work with the InnoPeaks Program Manager to constantly ensure that the startup accelerator program runs smoothly and is of high value to its different stakeholders (the Corporate Client, Startups and Mentors). The three pillars of the program are facilitating go-to-market, fundraising, and Human Energy (boosting entrepreneurs' energy levels) - delivered through content & activities. A willingness to learn, put your sleeves up and tackling new problems is a must.
- Providing operational support to the program and events with aspects such as registration, evaluation forms and communication;
- Gathering information from Groupe Mutuel / Fusion regarding event timelines and event requirements for planning purposes related to best use of the InnoPeaks campus (main space availability & room management with the use of a booking tool);
- Getting in touch with Startups and ensure follow-up on their applications to take part in InnoPeaks Program
- Assisting the InnoPeaks team with day-to-day tasks and ad-hoc projects
- Assisting in tracking the quality, operational execution and customer success metrics
- Structuring & documenting the results of InnoPeaks’ workshops with the corporate partner
- Keeping track of all events via our tools and think of ways to make it more efficient
- Facilitating and managing event details such as goodies, drinks, catering, audio/ visual equipment, etc.
- Ensuring office equipment, inventory, systems, and other related company tools are available and functioning
- Previous experience in office management, operations and event planning;
- You have an energetic and outgoing personality; you can make people feel welcome and can create a strong/fun office culture;
- You are highly organized and have an eye for detail; you have the ability to juggle, prioritize, and keep track of multiple tasks, projects and events;
- Positive attitude, team oriented and a real go-getter with creative problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated interest in the discourse around technology, startups, entrepreneurship;
- You are fluent in English and French;
- Willing to work in Sion part-time
Starting date: As soon as possible